Real Good Eats
We are pleased to offer our campers and staff a Food Service Program that is surely the best around! Our food service staff are dedicated to providing only the freshest ingredients and tastiest selections in a clean, fun and friendly atmosphere.
Should your child have a dietary restriction….. let’s talk. After all, your concerns are now our concerns and we want to ensure a wonderful camp experience, regardless of the situation.
A Couple of Things to Note
- We are a peanut aware camp and thus we do not have any peanut butter on our campus, nor any products that may contain nuts.
- We provide a birthday cake for a camper’s birthday – this allows us to have full control as to what we serve at camp.
- We do not permit any “outside” treats to be brought into camp.
- We maintain a nutritional fact sheet binder provided by our distributor on all foods served at camp, which is available to review over at your convenience.
Lunch Includes the Following Each Day
- Extensive Salad Bar
- Daily Hot Entrée and Sides
- Pasta Bar
- Bagel Bar
- Sandwich Bar
Each day we serve two snacks. In the morning, an assortment of fresh fruit and an ever-changing array of snack food such as Nutrigrain bars, cereal, bagels, etc. are offered.
In the afternoons, we serve an assortment of ice cream and icies as a special end of the day treat!